DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxbsxc/top_50_big_pharma) has announced the addition of the "Top 50 Big Pharma Partnering and M&A Deal Trends" report to their offering.
The Top 50 Big Pharma Partnering and M&A Deal Trends report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty big pharma companies.
Top 50 Big Pharma Partnering and M&A Deal Trends provides the user with the following key benefits:
- Detailed partnering activity profiles for each of the top 50 big pharma companies
- Over 300 charts showing a company's dealmaking activity since 2009, allowing quick identification potential partners
- Partnering therapy focus revealed
- Partnering activity since 2009 - number of deals per year
- Full listing of partnering deals
- Activity by deal type
- Activity by industry sector
- Activity by phase of development
- Activity by technology type
- Activity by therapeutic area
- Comprehensive access to over 3,000 partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if available
- Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement, together with real world clause examples, via contract documents
- Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
This premier report provides all the information you require to better understand big pharma partnering.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Big pharma top 50 dealmaking activity
Chapter 3 - Top big pharma deals by value
Chapter 4 - Submitting Opportunities to Big Pharma
Chapter 5 - Forthcoming big pharma partnering events
Chapter 6 - Big pharma Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxbsxc/top_50_big_pharma