DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dng4l/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2014" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Turkey's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- In 2013, Turkish HNWIs held 27.0% (US$132 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20-30%.
- It is expected that foreign asset holdings to increase to US$169 billion by 2018, accounting for 24.8% of the total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 49.2% of the foreign assets of Turkish HNWIs.
- It was followed by the Middle East with 18.7%, Asia-Pacific with 15.1%, North America with 9.0%, Latin America with 5.0% and Africa with 3.0%.
- Turkish HNWI allocations to Europe decreased compared with other regions during the review period, from 52.1% in 2009 to 49.2% in 2013. Latin America and Asia-Pacific were considered emerging regions in terms of global investment.
- Over the forecast period, it is expected HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in Europe to 47.1% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian economies.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector
- Tekstil Bankasi
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi
- Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankasi
- Turkiye Garanti Bankasi
- Turkiye Halk Bankasi
- Turkiye Is Bankasi
- Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi
- Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5dng4l/challenges_and