DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vdhtq/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Turkey 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Turkey HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were 92,796 HNWIs in Turkey in 2013. These HNWIs held US$490 billion in wealth.
- In 2013, Turkish HNWI numbers fell by 1.4%, following a 2012 increase of 0.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volume is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Turkish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 15% to reach 110,264 by 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.3% to reach US$682 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings From The HNWI Database
- Tekstil Bankasi
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi
- Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankasi
- Turkiye Garanti Bankasi
- Turkiye Halk Bankasi
- Turkiye Is Bankasi
- Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi
- Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vdhtq/high_net_worth