DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68v2d9/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Turkey 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Turkey, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were 1,903 UHNWIs in Turkey in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$122.8 million, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 41 billionaires, 466 centimillionaires and 1,397 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 2.1% of the total HNWI population of Turkey in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Turkey increased by 69.9%, from 1,120 in 2009 to 1,903 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; the number of billionaires increased by 272.7%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 73.2% and 66.3% respectively.
- It is expected the number of UHNWIs to increase by 15.1%, to reach 2,264 in 2018. This will include 52 billionaires, 558 centimillionaires and 1,655 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings From The HNWI Database
5 Analysis Of Turkish HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector
- Tekstil Bankasi
- Turk Ekonomi Bankasi
- Turkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankasi
- Turkiye Garanti Bankasi
- Turkiye Halk Bankasi
- Turkiye Is Bankasi
- Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi
- Yapi ve Kredi Bankasi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68v2d9/ultra_hnwis_in