DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvs37j/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Israel 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Israel HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Israel.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were 79,346 HNWIs in Israel in 2013. These HNWIs held US$421 billion in wealth.
- In 2013, Israeli HNWI numbers rose by 6.2%, following a decrease of 1.5% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Israeli HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.8%, to reach 88,131 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 19.9%, to reach US$535 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings From The HNWI Database
- Bank Hapoalim
- Bank Leumi Private Banking
- Bank of Jerusalem
- FIBI Private Banking
- Israel Dexia Bank
- Israel Discount Bank Private Banking
- Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Private Banking
- Union Bank of Israel
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvs37j/high_net_worth