DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8dz57/global_joint) has announced the addition of the "Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics" report to their offering.
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the joint venture trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all joint venture deals announced since 2009 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
This new 1st edition, includes:
- Trends in joint venture deals
- Joint venture agreement structure
- Joint venture contract documents
- Top joint venture deals by value
- Most active joint venture dealmakers
- Comprehensive directory of joint venture deals since 2009
Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics includes:
- Trends in joint venture dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of joint venture deal structure
- Case studies of real-life joint venture deals
- Access to over 450 joint venture deal records
- Detailed access to actual joint venture contract documents
- The leading joint venture deals by value since 2009
- Most active joint venture dealmakers since 2009
- The leading joint venture partnering resources
In Global Joint Venture Partnerships in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology area
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in joint venture partnerships
Chapter 3 - Overview of joint venture deal structure
Chapter 4 - Leading joint venture deals
Chapter 5 - Bigpharma joint venture deals
Chapter 6 - Bigbiotech joint venture deals
Chapter 7 - Joint venture contract directory 2009-2014
- Aspen Pharmacare
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Watson Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m8dz57/global_joint