DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6bf4f2/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Indonesia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were 36,215 HNWIs in Indonesia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$230 billion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per HNWI measured US$6.4 million.
- In 2013, Indonesian HNWI numbers fell by 2.1%, following a2012 increase of 21.3%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Indonesian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 32.2% to reach 51,003 by 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 32.3% to reach US$336 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings From The HNWI Database
- Bank Artha Graha
- Bank Bukopin
- Bank Central Asia
- Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Mega
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bank Pan Indonesia
- Bank Permata Tbk
- PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6bf4f2/high_net_worth