DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6dmb9/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Indonesia 2014" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Indonesia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- In 2013, Indonesian HNWIs held 27.8% (US$64 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is20-30%.
- It is expected foreign asset holdings will increase to US$84 billion by 2018, accounting for 25.0% of the total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Asia-Pacific accounted for 46.8% of the foreign assets of Indonesian HNWIs.
- It was followed by North America with 23.1%, Europe with 14.9%, Central and Southern America with 8.2%, the Middle East with 3.8% and Africa with 3.2%.
- Indonesian HNWI allocations to North America decreased compared with other regions during the review period, from 26.0% in 2009 to 23.1% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Africa were considered emerging regions in terms of Indonesian investments.
- Over the forecast period, it is expected HNWIs to increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific region to 49.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector
- Bank Artha Graha
- Bank Bukopin
- Bank Central Asia
- Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Mega
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bank Pan Indonesia
- Bank Permata Tbk
- PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6dmb9/challenges_and