DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g526wj/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Indonesia 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Indonesia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Indonesia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Indonesian HNWIs, with 29.2% of total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 25.5%, business interests with 14.8%, fixed-income with 11.4%, cash and deposits with 11.4% and alternatives with 7.7%.
- Real estate, business interests and equities recorded growth during the review period at respective rates of 94%, 94% and 89%.
- Alternative assets held by Indonesian HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 7.9% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.5% of total assets in 2009 to 1.9% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, it is expected allocations in commodities to decline to 1.3% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2013, Indonesian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$119.6 billion, representing 51.9% of wealth holdings.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis Of Indonesian HNWI Investments
- Bank Artha Graha
- Bank Bukopin
- Bank Central Asia
- Bank Danamon Indonesia
- Bank Mandiri
- Bank Mega
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bank Pan Indonesia
- Bank Permata Tbk
- PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g526wj/hnwi_asset