DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv5cnv/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Egyptian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Egyptian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
This report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Egyptian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Egyptian defense market, which values US$5.2 billion in 2014, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.51% during the forecast period to value US$8.5 billion in 2019
- Egypt is a major non-NATO ally of the US and has been receiving Foreign Military Financing (FMF) for the last three decades, amounting to US$1.3 billion per year which, requires the country to spend the entire amount on purchasing military equipment from American contractors
- The country's increasing military expenditure is reflected in the ongoing modernization drive to counter threats of terrorism in the Sinai Peninsula, a strained relationship with Ethiopia, political turmoil following the recent democratic revolution, and maritime security concerns over the Suez Canal
- The country's procurements are focused on military aircraft, helicopters, submarines, missile defense systems, and surveillance equipment
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Abu Zaabal Tank Repair Factory
- Arab Organization for Industrialization-Engine Factory
- Arab Organization for Industrialization-Aircraft Factory
- Arab Organization for Industrialization- Sakr Factory
- Arab Organization for Industrialization-Kader Factory
- Arab Organization for Industrialization-Electronics Factory
- Arab British Dynamic Company
- Helwan Factory for Developed Industries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gv5cnv/future_of_the