DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn56g8/antibody_drug) has announced the addition of the "Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (2nd Edition), 2014 - 2024" report to their offering.
The Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (2nd edition), 2014-2024 report provides an extensive study on this emerging field of therapeutics. The report covers various aspects, such as, advantages of antibody drug conjugates over traditional antibody therapeutics, the need for this new class of medicine, manufacturing challenges, key market drivers and upcoming opportunities.
One of the key objectives of this report is to understand the current and future state of the antibody drug conjugates market.
This is done by analysing
- Products currently available in the market and those under development (both clinical / pre-clinical),
- Technology providers, and key cytotoxin, linker and conjugation technologies supporting the development of improved ADCs,
- Partnerships which have taken place over the last five years covering product co-development, technology licensing and co-marketing,
- Competitive landscape and inherent threats to growth in the short and long term,
- Development and sales potential based on target consumer segments, likely adoption rate and expected pricing.
The base year for the report is 2013; actual sales data has been presented for marketed ADCs during this year. The report provides short-mid term and long term market forecasts for the period 2014 - 2019 and 2019 - 2024, respectively. The research, analysis and insights presented in this report include potential sales of 11 marketed and pipeline ADCs; this analysis is backed by a deep understanding of key drivers behind the growth.
Owing to niche nature of the market, with most products in the pipeline, we have provided three market forecast scenarios to add robustness to our model. The conservative, base and optimistic scenarios represent three different tracks of industry evolution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Adc Therapeutics: Overview And Background
5. Adc Market Forecast, 2014 - 2024
6. Manufacturing Of Adcs
7. Recent Developments: Focus On Partnerships And Technology Evolution
8. Profiles Of Leading Companies
9. Swot Analysis
10. Interview Transcripts
12. Appendix 1: Tables
13. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organisations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn56g8/antibody_drug