DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b3sdc/european_parcel) has announced the addition of the "European Parcel Shop and Locker Networks: Market Insight Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report gives a detailed view of the historical and forecast development of parcel shop and locker networks.
It includes sections looking at strategies of the main network operators, profiling locker manufacturers and on seven of the leading markets (France, Germany, Benelux, Italy, Poland, Spain and the UK).
It quantifies the market size and sets out credible forecast scenarios supported by clearly stated assumptions. We also carry out an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of growth - in particular home shopping - setting out historical changes and available forecasts.
The price includes a follow-up conference call with authors of the report to discuss findings and go through any questions you may have on areas such as report methodology, definitions, inputs to our forecast model and alternative scenarios.
Why is it important?
- Parcel shops and locker networks are quickly being rolled out across Europe.
- They are rapidly becoming an essential component of the logistics operations involved in getting internet purchases into the hands of consumers, while also remaining a key element of spare parts logistics operations.
- Those building networks frequently advocate them as the best solutions for long-standing problems such as the last mile and returns.
- Across the whole logistics industry they are one of the fastest-growing areas and appear likely to remain so in the future.
- This report aims to explore what is happening in the market now, what factors are driving it and provide a view on how it is likely to develop in the future.
The report is intended for:
- Operators of parcel shop and locker network businesses
- Parcels carriers
- Home shopping / internet retailers
- Operators of field service engineer forces
- Convenience store chains
- Investors in these businesses
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector
Key Topics Covered:
1. Industry description
2. Market size and growth
3. Competitive landscape
11. Other European markets
- City Link
- Deutsche Post
- La Poste
- Poste Italiane
- Royal Mail
- UK Mail
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7b3sdc/european_parcel