LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HR Technology Conference & Expo – Simply Hired, the largest independent job search engine with properties in 24 countries and 12 languages, today announced that its ongoing innovation in vertical search continues to drive exceptional value to job seekers and recruiters.
Simply Hired’s content aggregation and search technology platform indexes 10 million job listings in every occupation from many online sources, including company career pages, job boards and niche job websites. The company has developed proprietary algorithms that determine which jobs to show each user, based on individual and aggregate behavioral data, to ensure that job seekers see the most appropriate jobs and employers' job opportunities are presented to the right job seekers.
“Building a platform to aggregate, process and index an unstructured and distributed data set like jobs is not a trivial undertaking,” said James Beriker, President and CEO of Simply Hired. “Vertical search is challenging. By putting the emphasis on quality, we believe that we have cracked the code on content aggregation. By focusing on data science, we are making huge advances in relevancy, which you will see in future products that start pushing the boundaries of search.”
Latest Momentum Figures: Long History in Search Technology & Data Science Drives Growth
The company has dedicated 10 years to developing an industry-leading content aggregation and search technology platform and currently processes a billion searches a year. These advances have accelerated user adoption across every channel:
- Over 34 million job seekers use Simply Hired every month to find the most relevant job listings from across the web.
- Mobile traffic is up by 33% and represents 40% of all traffic to the Simply Hired site.
- Simply Hired’s mobile apps have been used in more than 5 million job searches in the last year – earning ratings of 4.5 stars and 4.0 stars for iOS and Android respectively.
- Email alerts have increased 84% year-over-year.
- Job search traffic referred through partner network sites increased 58% year-over-year.
Superior Value for Talent Acquisition Professionals
Simply Hired offers a performance-based job advertising solution. The combination of this proven business model with Simply Hired’s technology leadership yields significant advantages for employers who need to fill open positions faster and at a lower cost.
- Independent third-party analysis by Forrester Consulting has shown that Simply Hired delivers quality hires at an average of 58% of the cost of two major job boards and that “faster time-to-fill is also believed to have a positive effect on nearly 100% of [Simply Hired] hiring campaigns.”1
In addition, according to comScore, Simply Hired continues to attract a unique job seeker audience that can’t be found elsewhere:
- More than 60% of Simply Hired’s monthly visitors do not visit job board Monster.com.
- A comparable number (61%) do not visit job board CareerBuilder.
- Nearly one-third (32%) do not visit job aggregator Indeed.
- A full 63% of visitors to SimplyHired.com do not use LinkedIn.
- Simply Hired’s audience also includes passive job candidates from a top-tier partner network that includes high-value mainstream and niche sites.
About Simply Hired
Simply Hired, a technology company based in Sunnyvale, California, operates job search engines in 24 countries and 12 languages. With more than 34 million unique visitors per month, the company provides job seekers access to millions of job openings across all job categories and industries, reaching job seekers on the web, mobile devices, email, and via thousands of partner sites including The Washington Post, Fox Business, Bloomberg Businessweek, Computerworld, and International Nurses Association. Simply Hired enables employers to efficiently and cost-effectively reach candidates searching for jobs through its full-service pay-per-click (PPC) and self-service pay-per-post job advertising solutions. Simply Hired was founded in 2004 and is privately held with funding from Foundation Capital and IDG Ventures. For more information, visit www.simplyhired.com.
1 The Total Economic Impact of Simply Hired, a December 2013 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Simply Hired.