LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To increase efficiencies among field and contract services employees as well as professional exempt employees across services industries such as banking, insurance, IT consulting, and legal, Kronos Incorporated added professional project tracking to its Workforce Central workforce management suite. The new project tracking solution provides greater visibility into allocated and actual hours for deeper insight into labor costs, enabling resources to be optimized for improved client service.
- The new project tracking capability allows organizations to see and track projects in real time as well as identify costs associated with each project through an automated system to accurately align paid time to labor.
Organizations benefit from more efficient project planning and
scheduling, and labor that measures up against expected budget,
planned hours, and results. Additional benefits include:
- Elimination of time-consuming manual tracking, as automated staff tracking streamlines the information that managers need – all in one place;
- Effective allocation of staff, ensuring that the right people with the right skills are working on individual projects;
- Prevention of unnecessary work, as on-the-spot insight into a project’s status helps avoid over-staffing; and
- Minimization of errors in cost estimations through an automated way of assigning and adjusting individual project rates.
- Kronos project tracking is also available via mobile devices, allowing on-the-go, real-time access.
Charlie DeWitt, vice president, business development, Kronos
“Accurately tracking time and costs associated with particular projects in services-oriented organizations can be difficult as there are many variances. Our new professional project tracking solution aims to simplify this by providing real-time insight into critical data that will allow these organizations to truly optimize resources to ultimately benefit their clients.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the HR Technology Conference & Exposition being held in Las Vegas this week. Kronos is exhibiting in booth 2124.
- Learn more about the Kronos professional project tracking solution.
- Today Kronos also announced new labor activity tracking capabilities specifically for the manufacturing and public sector markets.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Organizations that are interested in purchasing Kronos products and services should base their decision solely on what is currently available. Unreleased products, services, or functionality referenced in this document and other publicly available materials, including public statements on kronos.com, are not a promise of fulfillment and may not be delivered as promised or at all.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, Workforce Central, and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.