LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The latest release of Workforce Ready includes powerful enhancements in time and attendance, human resources, and payroll.
Expanded human resources capabilities – Workforce Ready
automates core HR and talent management functions in one integrated
system through superior functionality including:
- Enterprise-class recruitment delivers a personalized view for online applicants and tools to streamline the hiring process, such as job requisition workflows, checklists, configurable email templates, new reports, and dashboard views;
- Customized, automated onboarding to speed time to productivity with checklists, timelines, workflows, and the ability to input unique company documentation for paperless HR;
- Complete compensation management add-on module that helps organizations plan, budget, and model merit increases and allocations; and
- Benefits management and new employee self-service options to ensure accuracy and ease of use while making enrollment less time-consuming, especially during the open enrollment period.
Extended global capabilities – Workforce Ready now includes
even more robust global capabilities including:
- Multi-lingual support and biometric identification enabling employees to select their desired language from the Kronos InTouch main menu and punch in or out using their finger-scan impression without having to provide a badge or employee number; and
- Global labor management features tied to specific countries where Workforce Ready is available, including U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) report filters and state-specific labor laws, Canadian holiday entitlement calculations, and age-specific / income-specific pension activation as well as pay prep calculations in days and hours designed for European countries.
Enhancements to minimize compliance risk – Workforce Ready
helps organizations meet compliance with local labor laws and
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance management by delivering pertinent information for benefit eligibility as the Employer Shared Responsibility deadline approaches, including new notifications for employees approaching full-time status that can be mapped to affordable healthcare plans; and
- Enhanced leave of absence visibility into eligibility and case management to help organizations drive better decisions and minimize compliance risk.
Ease-of-use enhancements – Workforce Ready enhances the user
experience while adding payroll processing features including:
- Punch policy enforcement and in-clock timesheet management that allows managers to accept or reject punches at the Kronos InTouch time clock while employees use the device to submit, review, annotate, and make historical edits to their timesheets;
- Expanded multi-employer identification number (EIN) support that now includes general ledger costing by EIN and the ability to tie multiple EINs to workers’ compensation policies;
- Streamlined mobile application interface for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices so employees can see historical benefit information and easily change cost centers; and
- Additional reporting options including improved turnover rate reporting and workflow reporting to help identify bottlenecks in a specific process.
Ryan Baldwin, director of information technology, Rehab Resources
“Workforce Ready has already significantly impacted our business with capabilities historically available only to large enterprises. This latest release is overflowing with valuable enhancements, especially new capabilities essential for our HR team. We are particularly excited about how Workforce Ready simplifies the employee journey from pre-hire to onboarding to compensation and benefits management, all while continuing to provide world-class time and attendance.”
Laurie McCabe, partner, SMB Group
“Our research shows that cloud is quickly becoming the new normal, especially for SMBs. They are turning to the cloud for business solutions like Workforce Ready to help streamline tedious processes, get more value from their data, and provide employees with self-service capabilities. SMBs will welcome Workforce Ready's latest core HR enhancements, including talent management, simple compensation and payroll integration, and compliance mitigation, to help them manage HR and workforce management even more effectively."
Mark Ellis, general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“This latest version of Workforce Ready delivers critical capabilities to help SMBs better manage their workforce in the cloud. Workforce Ready users around the world will benefit from core HR capabilities for talent acquisition and benefits management, as well as workforce compliance with a single, integrated cloud solution.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the HR Technology Conference & Exposition being held in Las Vegas this week. Kronos is exhibiting in booth #2124.
- Learn more about Kronos Workforce Ready.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.