DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jr3qgs/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Funeral and Cremation Services and Supplies in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Trends Drive Industry Growth
- Green Funerals Rapidly Gaining Popularity
- Industry Revenues
- Number, Location, and Composition of Establishments
- Average Revenue Per Establishment
- Number of Deaths Expected to Rise, Burial Rates to Fall
- Several Factors Lead to Boost in Cremations
- Cremation Trends Impacting Industry Revenues
- Shipments of Burial Caskets and Coffins
- Producer Price Trends for Burial Caskets and Coffins
- Significant Market Potential for Pet Funeral Services
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Funeral Services and Cemetery Lots/Vaults
- Consumer Price Trends for Funeral Expenses
- Social Media and the Internet Have Become Vital Marketing Tools
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jr3qgs/state_of_the