DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6wdzj/customer_care) has announced the addition of the "Customer Care Systems: Worldwide Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The worldwide customer care software market is forecast to grow from USD3.6 billion in 2013 to USD5.4 billion in 2018, at an 8.7% CAGR. Communication service providers (CSPs) need to increase ARPU and reduce churn. This is driving significant innovation by vendors in the customer relationship management (CRM) and customer interaction sub-segments to enable CSPs to introduce self-service capabilities and generate a holistic view of customer needs through better data collection and management.
This report provides:
- A detailed 5-year forecast for spending in the customer care market, split into:
- Four application sub-segments:
- - Customer interaction
- - Customer relationship management (CRM)
- - Subscriber management
- - Device management
- Four telecoms service sectors:
- - Mobile
- - PSTN
- - Bsiness
- - Residential broadband
- - Four geographical regions (see below)
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for mobile and fixed-line CSPs, as well as vendors.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6wdzj/customer_care