DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/km6csn/fuel_cell) has announced the addition of the "Fuel Cell Vehicles - Emerging IP Landscape" report to their offering.
The report provides a strategic overview of the recent patenting activity in the area of Fuel Cell Vehicles globally. The study analyzes patent filing trends across major patent offices globally during last ten years. It also provides in-depth patenting activity of OEMs/suppliers featured in top 10 patent holders list. Top 10 patent holders list includes Toyota, Honda, Nissan, General Motors, Hyundai, Panasonic Corporation, Daimler, Denso, Sumitomo Corporation and Ford. Further, technology-wise Segmentation was done using patent classification codes to showcase key technology focus areas of OEMs/suppliers profiled in the study.
- Provides a strategic overview of the patenting activity in the area of Fuel Cell Vehicles globally.
- Provides details of top patent holders in in the area of Fuel Cell Vehicles globally.
- Provides overview of patent filing trends during last ten years.
- Provides overview of patenting activity at major patent offices.
- Provides in-depth patenting activity of following OEMs/suppliers featured in top 10 patent holders list.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Technology Snapshot
4. Fuel Cell Vehicles - Historical Timeline and Upcoming Launches
5. Fuel Cell Vehicles - Patent Landscape Analysis (Global)
6. Profiling of Top 10 Patent Holders
- General Motors
- Panasonic Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Ford Motors
7. Recent Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/km6csn/fuel_cell