DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmntqr/european_retail) has announced the addition of the "European Retail Carrier Ethernet Services Market" report to their offering.
The retail Ethernet services market refers to the provision of Ethernet for enterprises or business use. A moderate growth is expected in this market, driven by the increasing need for enterprise connectivity to access new applications such as cloud or conferencing services, as well as to connect to offices located across cities globally.
While Western Europe is a more mature market and larger in size, Eastern Europe constitutes emerging economies, which increases the potential for Ethernet growth in the region.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the total retail CE services market in Europe? How is it expected to grow between 2014 and 2018?
- What are the major drivers and restraints impacting growth in the retail CE services market?
- How does the market grow by service type (dedicated compared to switched), by service configuration (EPL, EVPL, and E-LAN), and by port speed (10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1GigE, and 10 Gbps)?
- How is the growth different between the metro and the long-haul markets?
- How does the competitive landscape look in the European retail CE services market? Who are the leading providers of Ethernet services for the retail market?
- Which are the leading European regions for retail CE market services and what are the anticipated growth rates in these regions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Retail Carrier Ethernet Services Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Retail Carrier Ethernet Services Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Retail Carrier Ethernet Services Market
6. Regional Breakdown
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmntqr/european_retail