DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwhhjn/the_global_naval) has announced the addition of the "The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024" report to their offering.
The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2014-2024 Report, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants activities, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 2.16% during 2014-2024
- North America, followed by Asia-Pacific, are expected to be the largest Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants markets with a cumulative market share of more than 64%
- Corvettes segment is expected to dominate the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants market with a share of 23.4%
- Territorial disputes, need for replacement of aging fleet and maritime security are anticipated to encourage sustained investment in the Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants domain
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments, and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Naval vessels and Surface Combatants Market
6 Country Analysis - Naval vessels and Surface Combatants
7 Major Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- ASC Pty Ltd.
- BAE Systems
- DamenSchelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering
- General Dynamics
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Mazagon Docks Limited
- PO Sevmash
- Rolls-Royce Plc.
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwhhjn/the_global_naval