DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hk6p2/constipation) has announced the addition of the "Constipation - Pipeline Review, H2 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Constipation, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Constipation and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
This report features investigational drugs from across the globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from these proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by this team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Constipation
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Constipation and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Constipation products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Constipation pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals related to pipeline products
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5hk6p2/constipation