DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crf836/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Military Satellite Market 2014-2024 - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights: Market Profile" report to their offering.
This report shows the leading Military Satellite market segments in various regions across the world. Details of top companies active across the global Military Satellite market are provided, together with market size and forecast 2014-2024 for the main players across those areas.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape of the Military Satellite market. It provides an overview of key Military Satellite companies catering to the Military Satellite sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
The global military satellite industry is highly competitive due to the large number of global suppliers. The US and various European countries are among the leading spenders and have well-developed satellite industries, making these territories self-reliant. The increasing war on global terror warrants a large scale information collection and timely dissemination, so as to respond to multiple and simultaneous threats over several strategic locations around the world.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the competitive landscape of the global Military Satellite market.
- Provides detailed company profiles of leading Military Satellite companies and related systems manufacturing companies across the world.
- Analyse the activity of key Military Satellite companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Northrop Grumman
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ISS Reshetnev
- Lockheed Martin
- Intelsat General Corporation
- Exelis Inc.
- Harris Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crf836/the_global