SCHAUMBURG, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) today announced the stylishly designed MOTOTRBO SL300™ digital portable radio, a reliable push-to-talk communication device designed by the company’s award-winning SL Series product team. This new solution provides superior audio quality and provides MOTOTRBO features necessary for essential day-to-day, two-way radio communications. The ergonomic design allows for one-handed radio operation, and a versatile accessory portfolio gives users the freedom to focus on the job at hand.
For example, a school teacher carries her SL300 two-way radio to coordinate with school administration and first responders in times of emergency. The slim form factor and energy-conserving Active View display allow her to comfortably and easily carry her radio at all times. Whether faced with a fire, severe weather or lost child, she knows help is one button click away.
- The SL300’s shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Its excellent shielding minimizes dust and particle buildup to help keep the radio cleaner for longer.
- For quick one-handed access, the SL300 two-way radio includes a side volume control, a dedicated power button, a prominent push-to-talk button, and a top toggle channel switch.
- The SL300 features Range Max technology, an advanced radio design and patented antenna, which deliver enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Using digital and analog radio technology, the SL300 seamlessly works with existing communication systems, while providing access to the capabilities of modern digital two-way radios.
- The SL300 has an IP54 rating for dust and water resistance, providing reliable communications even in harsh environments, proving it is designed to last.
Randy Helm, director, product management professional, commercial & business radio, Motorola Solutions
“The SL300 is portability and simplicity redefined. This slim and light two-way radio is easy to use and rugged enough for everyday communications. It has advanced technology for industries such as education, hospitality and security, which significantly enhances the value of the MOTOTRBO™ two-way radio portfolio.”
Website: Motorola Solutions
Website: MOTOTRBO ™ SL300
Video: MOTOTRBO™ SL300
Facebook: Motorola Solutions Facebook
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2014. All rights reserved.