DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frg8mr/key_trends_in_the) has announced the addition of the "Key trends in the business of dairy nutrition" report to their offering.
The dairy industry has always been at the cutting edge of innovation in nutrition and health. Dairy, more than any other category, is perfectly positioned to profit from the most important consumer trends.
Using 15 case studies from around the world, this report shows how dairy brands are making a success of marketing naturally-functional health benefits, the advantages of protein, sugar-reduction, digestion, immunity and weight-wellness.
It provides inspiration for anyone intending to use dairy either as an ingredient or as a whole food, allowing them to connect to the most important consumer trends to create successful products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Naturally Functional
- Dairy 2.0
- Digestive health
- Weight wellness
- Slow energy
- Permission to indulge
- Kids' nutrition
- Bones & Movement
- Focus on clean label and natural nutrition sends sales soaring for Daisy dairy brand
- First Milk takes Quark from Scandinavia to the UK
- Fonterra shows high protein dairy can become a basis for new types of dairy snacks
- Activia - the world's most successful dairy digestive health brand
- Quaker blends oats with dairy and reinvents a traditional food as healthy snack
- Danone targets mass market with high-protein snack yoghurt
- Alpura tests dairy's role in diabetes prevention
- OSO takes an entrepreneurial approach to dairy + grains slow energy
- Emmi uses lactose-free technology to achieve sugar reduction
- TruMoo - permission to indulge gives chocolate milk new life
- Mengnui's milk for the healthy over-50s
- Fonterra Calciyum in Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand
- Danone Actimel - the world's biggest immunity brand
- Fonterra Anlene measures the bone-health benefit
- Danone Densia educates consumers about bone health benefits
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frg8mr/key_trends_in_the