DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4vz4p/dynamics_of) has announced the addition of the "Dynamics of Wireless Standards in the Global Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) Market" report to their offering.
Wireless sensors are scalable and offer easy integration into planned networks for process diagnostics and optimization. However, the ecosystem is highly influenced by communication protocol developers in the industrial market segment. This study covers the global wireless sensor networks market including challenges, drivers and restraints, and forecasts. Also provided is a percent revenue split by type. The research concludes with a look forward regarding ISA 100 and WirelessHART, discussing key success factors for manufacturers and how convergence or encapsulation will likely unfold. The base year is 2013; forecasts span 2014 to 2020.
- Wireless sensors are scalable and can be easily integrated into planned networks for process diagnostics and optimization.
- The ecosystem is highly influenced by communication protocol developers in the industrial market segment.
- The right mix of low cost hardware and software features drives the adoption rate for WSNs.
- Though penetration of the industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) leverages WSNs, threat of data privacy and security concerns slows the momentum.
- End users are switching from a wait-and-watch policy mode to a demanding mode for a universal industrial wireless network.
- IIoT will favor ISA100 for its ability to remain an open and flexible framework that accommodates legacy applications regardless of protocol as well as for its ability to protect end users' existing application investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Wireless Sensor Networks Market - An Overview
- Definitions - Wireless Sensor Networks and Standards
- Technology Benefits of Wireless Sensor Networks
- Ecosystem of Wireless Sensor Networks
- Challenges for Increasing Wireless Sensor Networks Adoption
- Key Global Wireless Sensor Networks Drivers
- Key Global Wireless Sensor Networks Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Wireless Sensor Networks Market Split by Type
3. A Way Forward for the Wireless Sensor Networks Market
- ISA100 Influences Key Success Factors for Wireless Sensor Network Manufacturers
- Convergence or Encapsulation?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4vz4p/dynamics_of