DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph38fk/make_up_global) has announced the addition of the "Make Up: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Make-up industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 make-up market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 make-up market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 make-up market with five year forecasts
Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia
and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 make-up market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 make-up market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 power generation market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Make-Up
- Make-Up In Canada
- Make-Up In France
- Make-Up In Germany
- Make-Up In Italy
- Make-Up In Japan
- Make-Up In Russia
- Make-Up In The United Kingdom
- Make-Up In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ph38fk/make_up_global