DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sqjl2/tobacco_global) has announced the addition of the "Tobacco: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 tobacco market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 tobacco market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 tobacco market with five year forecasts
Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia
and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 tobacco market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 tobacco market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 tobacco market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Tobacco
- Tobacco In Canada
- Tobacco In France
- Tobacco In Germany
- Tobacco In Italy
- Tobacco In Japan
- Tobacco In Russia
- Tobacco In The United Kingdom
- Tobacco In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sqjl2/tobacco_global