SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software, today announced the latest version of its solution; the Five9 Fall Release 2014 includes:
- Enhanced multichannel integration with Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service
- Updated and streamlined integration to Zendesk, improving agent productivity
- New Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) solution – TCPA Manual Touch Mode – to support contact centers’ compliance efforts and dial with confidence
“In the Fall Release 2014, we’ve strengthened our integrations with two
leading CRM solutions – Oracle RightNow and Zendesk. When used together,
contact center technology and CRM applications take advantage of
synergies that make agents and contact centers not only more efficient,
but more capable of providing exceptional customer experiences. We
believe our customers that use Oracle RightNow or Zendesk will benefit
greatly from the integrations, the improved multichannel routing and the
latest agent desktop features that help agents maximize each
– Liz Osborn, vice president of product and solution marketing, Five9
Contact Center and CRM: Better Together
With the Fall Release 2014, Five9 has made significant enhancements to two key CRM integrations – Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service and Zendesk.
Five9 and Oracle RightNow
The latest release of Five9 brings the functionality needed to manage interactions from multiple channels into a single agent desktop, helping contact centers and agents streamline the handling of and reporting on all interactions, regardless of channel. Specifically, the latest release includes:
- New Five9 routing capabilities that effectively prioritize and route Oracle RightNow email and chat – in addition to voice – interactions to the right agent at the right time, based on agent availability
- Automatic notifications of new incoming interactions, regardless of the application the agent is currently working in
- Ability for agents to manage workload efficiently by accepting or rejecting a new interaction
- A single administrative environment to handle agents’ channel assignments, as well as the routing and business rules that can be applied across all channels
Five9 and Zendesk
Also in the Fall Release 2014, Five9 has added more features and streamlined the existing integration to Zendesk. The updated integration now offers:
- Stateless operation, allowing users to refresh or reload the Zendesk application at any time without impacting the softphone application
- Support for more languages, including Colombian Spanish
- Agent role permissions to ensure the Zendesk application and Five9 have synchronized role permissions for each agent, reducing the administrative burden for managers
- Improvements to the user interface resulting in less mouse clicks and keystrokes during call handling and the ability to enter Five9 call comments during the disposition of calls
TCPA: Dial with Confidence
With the latest release, Five9 gives companies the tools that support a TCPA compliance strategy by offering a solution that has no current capacity to auto dial or automatically generate telephone numbers. The new solution, TCPA Manual Touch Mode, is restricted to preview and manual dialing modes only, both of which require human intervention to initiate calls. It is also hosted in a system that is completely separate from the other Five9 dialing systems, with separate log-ins, administration and reporting.
To learn more about the Five9 Fall Release, click here.
To learn more about the Five9 cloud contact center solution, click here.
To learn more about Five9 CTI capabilities, click here.
To learn more about the Five9 TCPA Manual Touch Mode, click here.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, delivering software to help organizations of every size transition from premise-based software to the cloud. With its extensive expertise, technology, and ecosystem of partners, Five9 delivers secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to help businesses create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based on our current expectations and involve numerous risks and uncertainties that may cause these statements to be inaccurate, including the advantages, new features, customer acceptance and future success of our Fall Release 2014 product (the “Product”). Risks that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate include, among others: (i) our quarterly and annual results may fluctuate significantly, may not fully reflect the underlying performance of our business and may result in decreases in the price of our common stock; (ii) we may be unable to attract new clients or sell additional services and functionality, including the Product to our existing clients; (iii) our recent rapid growth may not be indicative of our future growth and we may fail to manage our growth effectively; (iv) the markets in which we participate are highly competitive and we may be unable to compete effectively; (v) we may be unable to manage our technical operations infrastructure, which could cause our existing clients to experience service outages, cause our new clients to experience delays in the deployment of our solution and subject us to, among other things, claims for credits or damages; (vi) a decline in our dollar-based retention rate could cause our revenues, gross margins and net income to decrease and we may be required to spend more money to grow our client base to maintain our revenues; (vii) sales of our solutions to larger organizations may require longer sales and implementation cycles and we may be unable to offer the configuration and integration services or customized features and functions required by larger organizations, which could delay or prevent sales of our solution to them; (viii) downturns or upturns in new sales will not be immediately reflected in our operating results and may be difficult to discern; (ix) third-party telecommunications and internet service providers on which we rely may fail to provide our clients and their customers with reliable telecommunication services and connectivity to our cloud contact center software; (x) we may be unable to achieve or sustain profitability; (xi) the Product may not provide the features, functionality, and advantages that we anticipate, may contain bugs or other errors, may not be accepted by our customers, or may be more difficult to install or implement at our customers than our prior products; and (xii) the other risks detailed from time-to-time under the caption “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings and reports, including, but not limited to, our most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Such forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof and readers should not unduly rely on such statements. We undertake no obligation to update the information contained in this press release, including in any forward-looking statements.