DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btgnf2/construction) has announced the addition of the "Construction Business Confidence Report Q3 2014" report to their offering.
Construction Business Confidence Report Q3 2014 is a new report that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the construction industry. This report also examines executive opinion with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over Jul-Sep 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global construction industry over Jul-Sep 2014.
- Overall, 43% of construction respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 28% state that current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global construction industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over July-September 2014.
- Industry respondents from North America expect the highest growth in staff headcount and sales in July-September 2014.
- Improving operational efficiency, and protecting and growing market share are the most popular priorities by construction industry executives operating across all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Economic overview
- Methodology and sample size
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- Crystal Lagoons
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btgnf2/construction