DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggf4gz/financial) has announced the addition of the "Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q3 2014" report to their offering.
"Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q3 2014 is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinion with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over Jul-Sep 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global financial services industry over Jul-Sep 2014.
- Overall, 48% of financial services respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 25% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over Jul-Sep 2014.
- Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest growth in sales volume in Jul-Sep 2014.
- Improving operational efficiency and protecting and growing market share are the most popular priorities for financial services industry executives operating in all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Economic overview
- Methodology and sample size
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Barclays Bank Plc
- Eastern Bank, Chase
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ggf4gz/financial