DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bg59bt/global_welding) has announced the addition of the "Global Welding Robotics Fact Book" report to their offering.
This research service is a detailed factbook that analyses the current trends in the global welding robotics market. Market estimates in terms of revenue and unit shipment for each end user in each geography and product segment are provided. In addition, revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the same have been provided up to 2020. An analysis of market share and competitive structure is also included.
- Increasing awareness levels have boosted the adoption of welding robots in nonautomotive industries as well as in industries in developing regions, such as Russia, India and China.
- The highest growth is expected in the Asia-Pacific market. However, strong demand from industries in Europe will also drive the demand for arc and resistance welding robots.
- While resistance accounts for the largest share in the automotive and transportation industry, the other industries are inclined towards arc welding robots.
- Rapid industrialisation in Latin American countries, along with the increasing number of manufacturing facilities in the region, is expected to boost demand for welding robots.
- Demand from the automotive and transportation industry will continue to be strong; however, the electronics and heavy machinery and construction industries will contribute to this growth.
- The need for modernisation in the competitive global market is the key driver for the adoption of welding robots. This is closely followed by energy efficiency requirements and the need to decrease product life cycle and improve quality.
- The introduction of new materials, such as composites and carbon fibres, presents an opportunity for robots in the handling, cutting or welding of these materials and increases their contribution to green initiatives.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Market Overview
- Global Welding Robotics Market
- North American Welding Robotics Market
- Latin American Welding Robotics Market
- Russia and CIS Welding Robotics Market
- European Welding Robotics Market
- Middle East and Africa Welding Robotics Market
- Asia-Pacific Welding Robotics Market
- Oceania and Others Welding Robotics Market
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bg59bt/global_welding