DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rqk8d/western_european) has announced the addition of the "Western European Liquid Handling Market" report to their offering.
The increasing life science research activities across drug discovery applications have driven the need for automated products in liquid handling. How far the automated segments are going to replace the manual instruments is analyzed in this research. This study provides the market overview, market engineering measurements, revenue forecasts, company profiling and key trends for the liquid handling market and its segments, namely, automated robotic workstation, automated bench-top instruments, manual instruments, and consumables. Regional analysis includes Western European countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, and Scandinavia. The period covered in the study is 2011-2021 with 2014 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the key factors driving the market and the barriers that need to be resolved?
- What is the current market scenario? How much growth is expected?
- Which are the major market segments and what are the important trends?
- Which are the key market participants involved, and where do they stand?
- What are the key application areas that will expand the horizon, and how will they impact the market in future?
- What is the future of the market in Western Europe, and what should participants do to succeed?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Competitive Playbook
4. Drivers, Restraints, and Trends - Total Liquid Handling Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Liquid Handling Market
6. Competitive Environment
7. Automated Robotic Workstation Segment Analysis
8. Automated Bench-top Instruments Segment Analysis
9. Manual Instruments and Consumables Segment Analysis
10. Regional Analysis
11. Key Companies to Watch
12. The Last Word
- Perkin Elmer
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Hamilton Robotics
- Agilent Technologies
- Labcyte Inc.
- CyBio (Analytik Jena Company)
- TTP Labtech
- Biotek Instruments Inc.
- Beckman Coulter
- Sias AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rqk8d/western_european