DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq6scd/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In The Media Industry - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 112 media companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how media companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including mobility, business intelligence, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by media companies to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to media companies.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT money is being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions media companies are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify media companies' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, business intelligence, and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing media companies' in each technology category.
- Establish how media companies' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how media companies plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into media companies' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that media companies are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing media companies' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- Open source BI
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dq6scd/ict_investment