DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqvgvr/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Pharmaceuticals - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 113 pharmaceutical companies regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how pharmaceutical companies currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, content management, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by the pharmaceutical companies to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to pharmaceutical companies.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Understand how ICT budgets are set to change in 2014 in terms of their overall size.
- Appreciate how IT budgets are allocated across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting.
- Learn how IT money is being spent in areas such as the data centre, applications, IT management and the network.
- Gain an understanding regarding which ICT functions pharmaceutical companies are interested in outsourcing.
- Identify pharmaceutical companies' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as business intelligence, content management and cloud computing.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing pharmaceutical companies' investments in each technology category.
- Establish how pharmaceutical companies IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how pharmaceutical companies plan to change their ICT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
- Understand the vendor mindshare for various core and advanced technology categories.
- Provides insight into pharmaceutical companies' preferred buying approaches.
- Comprehend the business and IT objectives that pharmaceutical companies are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies.
- Understand the factors that are influencing pharmaceutical companies' decision to select an ICT provider.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
4 Sector-specific trends
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- Open Text
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tqvgvr/ict_investment