DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klltq6/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Asia-Pacific UC-as-a-Service Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the Asia-Pacific unified communication-as-a-service market for 2013. It examines the drivers and restraints for growth, pricing, and technology trends. Hosted/cloud services and managed services in telephony, UC, collaboration, and contact center solutions are covered. The study also forecasts the market revenue for the next 7 years. Key market participants and their respective market shares have been analyzed. Besides, detailed analyses by region are provided for ANZ, ASEAN, Greater China, Japan, and South Korea.
- The countries covered in this research service are Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), the ASEAN region (mainly Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand), the Greater China region (China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan), Japan, and South Korea. The total market section includes the revenue contributed by India, but the regional breakdown for India is not provided in the study.
- The study period for this research service is 2012 to 2020, with 2013 as the base year. Revenue for the forecast period reflects the potential services revenue from UC-based applications.
- Revenue in this research service represents UC service sales from telecommunication service providers, application service providers, and value-added resellers (system integrators, audio-video (AV) integrators, IT solution providers) that are part of the value chain for the provision of enterprise communication applications/solutions.
- Revenue is based on end-user price, that is, the actual price paid by customers for the service.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- At what stage is the market in Asia-Pacific and how is the growth diversifying among various service segments?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs? What is the strategic focus for local and global competitors?
- How is the market evolving among the various emerging service segments, such as enterprise mobility and video collaboration?
- What are the key concerns of customers in Asia-Pacific regarding their adoption of UC as a service?
- What are vendors, system integrators, and service providers doing to drive growth?
- Are telecom operators, Internet service providers (ISP), and conferencing service providers (CSPs) ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total UCaaS Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. Segment Analysis
- Hosted/Cloud Services Segment Analysis
- Hosted Telephony Services Analysis
- UC Application Services Analysis
- Collaboration Services Analysis
- Cloud Contact Center Services Analysis
- Managed Services Segment Analysis
5. Region Analysis
- Greater China
- South Korea
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klltq6/analysis_of_the