DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxkxpd/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in India" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the India stood at US$89 million by end of 2013, accounting for 13.7% of online advertising. During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 85.0%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$132 million, representing an increase of 48.9% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects social media ad spend to grow at a CAGR of 35.4% to reach US$444 million in 2018, accounting for 21.7% of the online advertising spend.
This report provides:
- Data covering future of social media advertising spend and its share in total online advertising.
- Data covering future of social media mobile advertising spend and its share in social media advertising.
- Social media advertising spend for a period of 10 years, from 2009 to 2018.
- Social media marketing budget allocation for 2014 and how it is expected to change over the next five years.
- Detailed data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Social Media Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
5 India Social Media Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
6 India Social Media Advertising Spend by Channels and Formats
7 India Social Media Advertising Spend by Industry
8 India Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Social Networking Sites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fxkxpd/databook_q2_2014