DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hrd6c/the_big_data) has announced the addition of the "The Big Data Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
Big Data refers to a massive volume of both structured and unstructured data that is so large that it is difficult to process using traditional database and software techniques. While the presence of such datasets is not something new, the past few years have witnessed immense commercial investments in solutions that address the processing and analysis of Big Data. Big Data opens a vast array of applications and opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including, but not limited to, retail and hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government, homeland security, and the emerging industrial Internet vertical.
Despite challenges, such as the lack of clear big data strategies, security concerns and the need for workforce re-skilling, the growth potential of Big Data is unprecedented. It is estimated that global spending on Big Data will grow at a CAGR of 46% between 2015 and 2020. Big Data revenues will reach almost $190 Billion by the end of 2020.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data market, including a study of the business case, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, case studies and a quantitative assessment of the industry with forecasting from 2015 to 2020.
Topics covered in the report:
- Big Data Technology: A review of the underlying technologies that resolve big data complexities
- Big Data Use Cases: A review of investments sectors and specific use cases for the Big Data market
- The Big Data Value Chain: An analysis of the value chain of Big Data and the major players involved within it
- The Business Case for Big Data: An assessment of the business case, growth drivers and barriers for Big Data
- Vendor Assessment and Key Player Profiles: An assessment of the vendor landscape of leading players within the Big Data market
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the Big Data market from 2015 to 2020
- Big Data opens a vast array of applications & opportunities in multiple vertical sectors including not limited to retail & hospitality, media, utilities, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceutical, telecommunications, government & homeland security and the emerging industrial internet vertical. We see certain verticals leading the way in terms of best practices including optimized data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Despite challenges such as the lack of clear big data strategies, security concerns and the need for workforce re-skilling, the growth potential of Big Data is unprecedented. It is estimated that global spending on Big Data will grow at a CAGR of 46% between 2015 and 2020. Big Data revenues will reach $190 Billion by the end of 2020.
- Detailed forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Learn about Big Data technologies
- Identify leading market segments
- Identify key players and strategies
- Identify opportunities in data analytics
- Understand market drivers and barriers
- Understand the business case for Big Data
- Understand regulatory issues and initiatives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hrd6c/the_big_data