DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ttjkd/fmcg_business) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "FMCG Business Confidence Report Q3 2014" to their offering.
FMCG Business Confidence Report Q3 2014 is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the FMCG industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes sales performance and staff headcount within the industry over the next quarter. It provides an overview of the key priorities threats and opportunities for the global FMCG industry over the next quarter. Moreover this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q2 and Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results wherever applicable.
- Overall 47% of FMCG respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment while 24% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company growth prospects over the next quarter
- Industry respondents from North America expect considerable growth in sales for Q3 2014 compared to Q2 2014
- Protecting and growing market share improving operational efficiency and new product development are the most preferred priorities by FMCG industry executives operating across all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Economic overview
- Methodology and sample size
- Confidence indexes
- State of the economy
- Growth prospects and consumer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
- Amira Nature Foods
- AAK Sweden
- Grupo Bimbo
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Hillshire Brands
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7ttjkd/fmcg_business