DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwx4rp/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The value of the South Korean construction industry increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.43% during the review period (2009-2013). Growth was supported by private and public investments in infrastructure, industrial and commercial construction projects. Much of the country's industrial and economic success can be credited to the country's commitment to infrastructure development. According to the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Report 2013-2014, South Korea's infrastructure ranked 23rd in a list of 148 global economies.
The industry is expected to be supported by the government's focus on infrastructure and residential construction over the forecast period (2014-2018), which will improve investor sentiment alongside the country's hosting of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games and an anticipated recovery of the global economy. The industry is anticipated to post a forecast-period CAGR of 3.96%.
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in South Korea using construction output and value-add methods.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type.
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services).
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing.
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in South Korea.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Samsung C&T Corporation
9 Company Profile: Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd
10 Company Profile: Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd
11 Company Profile: GS Engineering & Construction Corporation
12 Company Profile: SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwx4rp/construction_in