DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wql2lx/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in Singapore - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
Singapore's construction industry recorded a nominal compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.64% during the review period (2009-2013), with growth being driven primarily by industrial, infrastructure and residential construction activities, which collectively generated 78.0% of the industry's total value in 2013. The outlook for construction is favorable, as a result of the government's focus on major infrastructure and residential construction activities. Higher demand for institutional projects and investments in commercial and industrial projects will also support the construction industry, with the country's rise as an economic hub. The construction industry's output is therefore expected to record a forecast-period (2013-2018) CAGR of 4.91%.
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Singapore using construction output and value-add methods.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type.
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services).
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing.
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Singapore.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: Sim Lian Group Ltd
9 Company Profile: Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd
10 Company Profile: United Engineers Ltd
11 Company Profile: Lian Beng Group Ltd
12 Company Profile: BBR Holdings (S) Ltd
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wql2lx/construction_in