DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r5dc3/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Italy" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the Italy stood at US$102 million by end of 2013, accounting for 5.4% of online advertising. During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 52.1%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$152 million, representing an increase of 49.2% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects social media ad spend to grow at a CAGR of 38.5% to reach US$558 million in 2018, accounting for 19.8% of the online advertising spend.
This report provides detailed social media advertising spend data and trend analysis for a period of 10 years (2009-2018) through charts and tables.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
Below is an overview covering scope of this report:
- Data covering future of social media advertising spend and its share in total online advertising.
- Data covering future of social media mobile advertising spend and its share in social media advertising.
- Social media advertising spend for a period of 10 years, from 2009 to 2018.
- Social media marketing budget allocation for 2014 and how it is expected to change over the next five years.
- Detailed data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of social media advertising spend.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Social Media Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
5 Italy Social Media Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
6 Italy Social Media Advertising Spend by Channels and Formats
7 Italy Social Media Advertising Spend by Industry
8 Italy Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Social Networking Sites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4r5dc3/databook_q2_2014