DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bdg5d/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in Italy" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in Italy stood at US$1.9 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 17.0% of total advertising. During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 11.5%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$2.0 billion, representing an increase of 8.9% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% to reach US$2.8 billion in 2018, accounting for 23.1% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend data and trend analysis for a period of 10 years (2009-2018) through charts and tables. It does not contain any analyst commentary as such.
Below is an overview covering scope of this report:
- Data covering future of online advertising spend and its share in total advertising.
- Data covering future of online mobile advertising spend and its share in online advertising.
- Online advertising spend for a period of 10 years, from 2009 to 2018.
- Detailed data centric trend analysis of business environment, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of online advertising spend.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Online Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
4 Italy Online Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
5 Italy Online Advertising Spend by Channels
6 Italy Online Advertising Spend by Industry
7 Italy Online Advertising Spend by Format
8 Italy Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Online Sites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3bdg5d/databook_q2_2014
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.