DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vlsnd/idiopathic) has announced the addition of the "Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Idiopathic (Essential) Hypertension Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novartis AG
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Medionics International Inc
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Institut de Recherches Internationales Servier
- Regional Hospital Holstebro
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- University of Erlangen-Nurnberg
- University of Pavia
- St. George's University of London
- Central South University
- Ehime University Graduate School of Medicine
- Komono Kosei Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vlsnd/idiopathic