NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today the Omni Nashville Hotel, and its 780-plus associates, celebrated its first anniversary in the heart of Nashville. The 21-story, 800-room hotel, billed as “The Key to Music City,” is located in the vibrant South of Broadway, or SoBro, district. The luxury hotel opened its doors to Music City a year ago on Sept. 30, 2013.
“We had a wonderful first year and have been enthusiastically embraced by the Nashville community,” said Dan Piotrowski, general manager for the Omni Nashville Hotel. “We have been honored to contribute to Nashville’s thriving business and arts communities by providing a central location for all our guests to experience the best of Music City.”
The Omni Nashville Hotel is an authentic representation of the city’s vibrant music culture. It boasts 80,000 square feet of meeting space, and is adjacent to the new Music City Center, where guests have access to an additional 1.2 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space. It also fully integrates with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on three levels.
Omni Nashville Hotel by the Numbers
In its first year, the Omni Nashville Hotel hit several milestones, including:
- Number of banquet covers: 490,000
- Number of meetings and/or events hosted: 950
- Number of cars parked (not including day parking): 121,479
- Number of cheeseburgers sold in Barlines and Kitchen Notes: More than 50,000
- Pounds of coffee brewed at Bongo Java or sold at Five & TENN: 7,543
- Number of Jack Daniels Tennessee whiskey drinks sold in Barlines: 11,904
- Pounds of prime steak served in Bob’s Steak & Chop House: 20,000 pounds to more than 35,000 guests
- Number one selling item in Five & TENN retail store: Goo Goo Clusters
For guests who have not yet stayed at Omni Nashville, the hotel boasts of numerous dining and leisure options including:
- Kitchen Notes, serving breakfast, lunch and supper daily, features traditional Southern dishes handed down from generation to generation made from treasured family recipes.
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House is a nationally renowned steak house that specializes in the finest corn-fed, Midwestern prime beef.
- Barlines is the perfect Nashville venue to take in live music seven days a week, and enjoy an appetizing menu of Southern comfort food along with Tennessee libations.
- Bongo Java, a longtime Nashville favorite, features certified organic and fair-trade coffee, dark roasted coffee, handcrafted espresso drinks and fresh baked goods all day.
- Mokara Spa, Omni’s signature brand, provides a full-service spa experience. Relax in comfort with an ultimate spa experience to rejuvenate in a refined quiet oasis.
- Nashville’s only rooftop pool deck offers stunning skyline views, and features a lounge deck, cabanas and a seasonal rooftop bar and grill.
- Five & TENN, the hotel’s luxury retail venue, features items from local and regional establishments.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company’s “Power of One” associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.