DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf49tb/voice_of_customer) has announced the addition of the "Voice of Customer for Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market in India" report to their offering.
Key Questions answered by the report:
- What are the key trends in procedural growth of various clinical applications of CT, MRI and ultrasound?
- What is the market size, revenue forecasts and competitive landscape of diagnostic imaging equipment market in India?
- What are the key customer segments buying diagnostic imaging equipment in India?
- What is the current infrastructure, financials, type of equipment installed, profitable procedures etc. for various hospital and clinic types in India?
- What are their key unmet needs in terms of equipment utilization, management issues, after-sales support, equipment design etc.?
- What are the key motivators for the various hospital types to upgrade to newer technologies and products?
- What is the purchase process and key purchase parameters for diagnostic imaging equipment across various hospital types?
- What are the key concerns, and market dynamics among customers across metropolitan cities and tier 2/3 towns in India?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Epidemiology And Procedural Growth Of Various Diagnostic Imaging Scans In India
Chapter 2: Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Market In India
Chapter 3: Understanding Facilities Buying Diagnostic Imaging Equipment In India
Chapter 4: Understanding Corporate Chain Hospitals For Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Chapter 5: Understanding Large Hospitals (>200 Beds) For Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Chapter 6: Understanding Medium (50-200 Beds) Hospitals For Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Chapter 7: Understanding Small Hospitals And Nursing Homes For Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Chapter 8: Understanding Diagnostic Labs For Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Chapter 9: Comparison Of Key Customer Segments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf49tb/voice_of_customer