DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xfhwg/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in Russia" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in Russia stood at US$2.5 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 22.0% of total advertising. During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 47.7%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$3.2 billion, representing an increase of 28.2% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% to reach US$7.0 billion in 2018, accounting for 39.4% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Online Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
4 Russia Online Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
5 Russia Online Advertising Spend by Channels
6 Russia Online Advertising Spend by Industry
7 Russia Online Advertising Spend by Format
8 Russia Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Online Sites
- YANDEX RU
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xfhwg/databook_q2_2014