DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbdh4c/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in the US" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in the US stood at US$44.6 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 25.2% of total advertising. During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 18.3%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$52.3 billion, representing an increase of 17.0% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% to reach US$82.1 billion in 2018, accounting for 37.6% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Online Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
4 US Online Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
5 US Online Advertising Spend by Channels
6 US Online Advertising Spend by Industry
7 US Online Advertising Spend by Format
8 US Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Online Sites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbdh4c/databook_q2_2014