MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Health E(fx)®, an industry-leading, cloud-based Affordable Care Act (ACA) tracking, compliance, and medical benefits analytics company, is named a 2014 “Top HR Product” by Human Resource Executive®, one of the human resource industry’s leading publications. The magazine focuses on strategic issues of concern to more than 75,000 HR executives, including vice presidents and director-level decision-makers.
The editors of Human Resource Executive review and select the best new products introduced in the marketplace annually. The editors solicit input from outside experts and analysts to select the “Top HR Product” award winners, which are presented at the national HR Technology Conference on October 8, 2014.
“Human Resource Executive® has been evaluating HR products and conducting this competition for 26 years,” explained David Shadovitz, editor of Human Resource Executive. “Our goal has always been to identify products and services that clearly offer value to the HR community while demonstrating innovation.”
“The Health E(fx) team is honored to receive this award from one of the most prestigious publications in the HR industry,” said Andy Brown, CEO of Health E(fx). “For us, this award also recognizes a tremendous year of growth. Many national companies that are leaders in their industries have selected Health E(fx), and have also provided their own insights to Human Resource Executive staff on the value of Health E(fx).”
Many of the largest national employers across restaurant and food service, grocery, staffing, hospital and medical services, consumer goods retail, transportation, hospitality, entertainment, and other affected industries have chosen Health E(fx) over other competitors. Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.; Gentiva Health Services, Inc.; Sonic Corp.; Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.; and Zaxby’s Franchising, Inc. are a few such examples.
“Our growth has been incredible,” stated Brown. “We have been doubling the month-over-month number of new client employees on Health E(fx), and are on track to achieve one million customer employees managed on the Health E(fx) platform early in 2015—less than one year from when the final IRS reporting regulations were released.”
The Health E(fx) solutions go much further than competitors who track eligibility and offer limited workforce management capabilities. Health E(fx) is differentiated, in part, by the following features:
- Eligibility is tracked across all complex measurement rules, including all three affordability safe harbors, leaves of absence, and complex compensation types.
- Required data is automated from existing employer HR systems, including HRIS, payroll, benefits, leave management, and time and attendance, regardless of vendor or version in use.
- Fully automated compliance reporting, including 1094 (b) and (c) and 1095 (c) required under IRC § 6055 and § 6056.
- Automated, Sarbanes-Oxley compliant audit and penalty defense.
- Call center and employee engagement functionality.
- Industry-leading workforce and medical benefits analytics, providing detailed management insights into strategic options and operations decisions and risks.
- Workforce management solutions for complex, variable employment industries.
- Solutions for both the employer and the third-party advisor, facilitating information needed by both the employer and their broker/exchange/benefits partners.
“Our customers are telling us that it is our innovation, comprehensive capabilities, and data process flexibility that place us at the top of their list, overshadowing the offerings of competitors,” continued Brown.
Health E(fx) will receive the award at the 2014 HR Technology Conference and Expo in Las Vegas on October 8, and team members will be available to meet, demonstrate, and discuss the Health E(fx) solutions at booth #2556.
About Health E(fx):
Health E(fx)® is the industry-leading solution for the complex data, compliance, and benefits management requirements of employers and their advisors under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Health E(fx) seamlessly aggregates, validates, and automates employer data sources, automating required tracking, compliance reporting, audit, and communications required by the ACA. Health E(fx) analytics optimize decision making and complex data for benefits strategy, enabling options, risk, and critical management information, providing complete clarity, compliance, and control for the employer and their advisors. For more information, visit www.healthefx.us. View “Health E(fx) – The Affordable Care Act Made Simple” video.