MELBOURNE, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ascom Wireless Solutions, a leading global provider of mission-critical communication systems, for key markets such as healthcare, security, industry, retail and hospitality, has released a major upgrade of its DURAsuite application that is specifically designed to manage critical messages and alarms.
The release of DURAsuite 5 further safeguards the security and wellbeing of staff and patients for a complete High Availability (HA) architecture with automatic IP failover and complete data replication. These enhancements provide a complete redundant solution with minimal downtime and near zero data loss.
"DURAsuite 5 includes significant enhancements both for new and existing customers with demanding availability needs. It is representative of the continued investment from Ascom Integrated Wireless to deliver a highly flexible, feature rich, and reliable integration platform," says Just Freitag, Head of Development at Ascom Integrated Wireless.
The release arrives with new features addressing the message routing and protocols allowing better integration.
The upgrade includes:
- Alarms raised in DURAevent can now be directed to a compatible High Level Interface (HLI) via DURAlink
- DURAlink now supports the traditional Ascom AI protocol for integration with Honeywell EBI
- DURAsuite can now be launched as a Java Web Start application independent from the browser by using the launchDS.html page
- The DURAsuite client application now conforms to Java's security policy and will no longer be blocked in new versions of Java
- DURAsuite now supports Kerberos / Active Directory authentication without the need for a proxy
- The SMS DURAlink protocol is now compatible with the FX100 SMS modem
For more information visit www.ascom.com.au
ABOUT ASCOM WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
Ascom Wireless Solutions (www.ascom.com/ws) is a leading provider of on-site wireless communications for key segments such as hospitals, elderly care, independent living, manufacturing industries, secure establishments, retail and hotels. More than 75,000 systems are installed at major companies all over the world. The company offers a broad range of voice and professional messaging solutions, creating value for customers by supporting and optimizing their Mission-Critical processes. The solutions are based on VoWiFi, IP-DECT, nurse call and paging technologies, smartly integrated into existing enterprise systems. The company has subsidiaries in 13 countries and 1,200 employees worldwide. Founded in 1955 and based in Göteborg, Sweden, Ascom Wireless Solutions is part of the Ascom Group, listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange.