DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnwtx9/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Clutch Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Automotive Clutch Market in China, 2014-2018 provides in-depth analysis on the influence factors, market structure, competition landscape, import & export data, technology status, development trend, key enterprises of China's automotive clutch industry as well as its strengths and weakness.
The global output of automobile has increased year by year since 2009, amounting to 87.38 million sets in 2013, up 3.85% over last year. In the same year, the automobile output in China has reached 22.1168 million sets, accounting for 25.3% of the total in the world. The stable growth of the output of automobile is a guarantee for the sustainable development of China's automotive clutch industry.
As automatic transmission automobile and manual transmission automobile adopt different transmission parts, the changes of the proportion of the two in the total output of automobile will influence the market structure of automotive clutch and hydrodynamic torque converter. According to statistics, the output of automatic transmission automobile that made in China accounted for 47.6% of the total in 2012, and this proportion has elevated to 50% in 2013. The proportion of CUT and AMT has also improved in a small margin. As the domestic automobile market heats up increasingly, though the installation of automotive clutch will decrease due to the growth of the output of automatic transmission automobile, the general demand of clutch will keep growing steadily.
According to statistics, there are 200 plus automotive clutch manufacturing enterprises in China, in which about 30 enterprises possesses large manufacturing ability and production scale, and those enterprises mainly distribute in Northeast China, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, and Shanghai, etc. Among those 30 enterprises, private enterprises account for two thirds of the total.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Clutch Industry
2. Current Status of International Automotive Clutch Industry
3. Development Environment of China's Automotive Clutch Industry
4. Current Status of China's Automotive Clutch Industry
5. Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Automotive Clutch Market
6. Import & Export Analysis on China's Automotive Clutch Industry
7. Technology of China's Automotive Clutch Industry
8. Chinese Major Automotive Clutch Enterprises
9. Development Trend of China's Automotive Clutch Industry
10. Investment Suggestion for China's Automotive Clutch Industry
- ChuangcunYidong Clutch Co., Ltd
- Exedy Chongqing Co., Ltd
- Guilin Fuda Co., Ltd
- Hubei Tri-Ring Clutch Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Sachs Powertrain Components Systems Co. Ltd
- Zhejiang Tieliu Clutch Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnwtx9/research_and